At RSAK, we have been preparing for your safe return. We are following Massachusetts guidelines on safety, cleaning & distancing. By registering/entering the studio, you acknowledge RSAK has made a best effort to protect your health and well-being, but you recognize the inherent risks of training in group environments and acknowledge the potential risk of exposure to other persons and their own health condition including but not limited to Covid-19. By entering the studio, you agree to hold RSAK and its staff and agents harmless and not liable for any injury or illness that may be a result of your attendance at the studio including any costs, expenses, damages or lawsuits related to such illness or injury. You, the student/guardian, also attest by entering that you are in good physical health and have no known knowledge of your own sickness or prior exposure to Covid-19 or similar, and that you are responsible for your own safety and actions during participation. You also attest that the following statements are true for you and the student(s) you may be signing on behalf of:
- You or the student (including anyone within your home)have not been experiencing any symptoms such as fever (100.0 and above) or chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, or similar symptoms within the last 14 days.
- You or the student (including anyone within your home) have not had “close contact” with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19. “Close contact” means living in the same household as a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, caring for a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, being within 6 feet of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 for 15 minutes or more, or coming in direct contact with secretions (e.g., sharing utensils, being coughed on) from a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, while that person was symptomatic.
- You or the student (including anyone within your home) have not been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official within the last 14 days?
- You or the student (including anyone within your home) have not traveled by air, boat or other vehicle internationally within the last 14
days, or visited what the CDC considers a “hot-spot” or at risk area within the United States or internationally within the last 14 days?
- If you need a negative test:
If you do not have any symptoms but had a close contact who tested positive or has symptoms, you may get tested on or after day 8 of your quarantine. Stay in quarantine until you get your results. If your test comes back negative and you still do not have symptoms, you can end your quarantine after day 10 and return to in-person class.
By signing below I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and any additional reopening guidelines posted through the RSAK website and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent and the consent of any minor who I represent on this waiver; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed, with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
This waiver will remain effective until laws and mandates relevant to COVID-19 are lifted. Your responsibility as the parent, guardian and/or student is to inform RSAK through official means of written notice if anything, including symptoms or diagnosis, for you or a close contact change in the future while you continue your training.